Why choose us?
We cover every function needed to provide a continuous flow of ideas, engage audiences across all channels, drive brand experiences and create meaningful relationships between consumers and your business.
Have you ever stumbled across a site and said, “That is gorgeous!” That’s because GREAT DESIGN was required. At LiteData, we have employees with fine art degrees reporting to web designers, and developers, to produce the most attractive site, without losing functionality. LiteData is a fantastic web design company in Charlotte, NC – but, we do a whole lot more than just web design. Distinguishing us from other “exclusive” website design companies is our knowledge and experience in the industry.
LiteData prides itself in quality, innovative, and exemplary web designing. With over 10+ years of experience in web design, our team of web designers is easily the best around, that you could intrust with your online presence and brand.
- Contact Us: Give us a call 704.523.9273 OR you can drop by our office – completely at your convenience. Together, we can combine our knowledge to design a website that’s in line with your business’ image, and appealing to your target audience.
- Inform Us: Our clients have in mind a certain website they liked, and would like to base their site’s design around it. Most of the time it’s a competitor. The colors, structure, images, and anything else you can envision as perfect for your website – share them with us and we will help build out a wire-frame to show you a preview of what your site could look like.
- Build it and they will come: Once the design has been finalized, we take over from there. We’ll keep sending you updates to let you know how the site is coming along. We’ll do everything that needs to be done. We’ll ensure that the site meets your requirements and is easily accessible, while being able to be viewed on a variety of browsers, after being optimized for keywords.
- The Deliverable: After we are satisfied with what we’ve designed and built (and our standards are quite high), we’ll let you have a go at it before placing it on your domain. Your site is now live! You now have a website that reflects every aspect of your business. Life is good!
Get in touch with us for the most professional website designs available on the web. Get your Charlotte, NC business (or any other business around the world) online!
If you have a business or know of one that is not ranking on the first page of Google Searches it makes sense to budget for SEO.
Owning a website and writing great content are two small steps towards making your mark online. There are millions of websites on the World Wide Web – what are the chances that people will visit yours? Almost 90% of traffic to any website is via search engines. Where does your site rank in search engine results?
Convert your visitors into sales! Get SEO backlinks that increase your page rank and your visitor conversion rate by several notches. Get to know how your website can be right at the top, getting thousands of clicks via search engines. Trust us your website’s search engine status, and we’ll ensure that search engines send more “absolute unique” targeted visitors. These visitors come through our targeted keyword research, which in the end brings the correct audience to your site, and provides a higher conversion rate from visitor to buyer.
SEO, or search engine optimization is used to ensure that your website gets the traffic it deserves. The first few results for a search query in a search engine such as Google or Bing are the ones which get the most traffic. Some businesses are popular enough to gain sufficient traffic through word-of-mouth and social media sources. There is no reason for your business not to rank as high as these larger companies.
What can our SEO experts do for you?
- All Things Google:Google is the most popular search engine, and has a tremendous influence on how much traffic your website receives. Are you using Google to your advantage?
- Google Analytics:Do you wonder where your website’s visitors come from, what they are looking for, and whether or not they will revisit your site? Google Analytics can answer all these questions and more. We’ll setup your website’s Google Analytics account to where you can visit it at your leisure, study it, and use the information you gain (which page is most popular, which keywords direct the most traffic, how long do visitors stay, which state or country are most of your visitors coming from etc) to make specific changes to your website, leading to higher conversions from visitors to buyers. For Google Analytics campaigns to achieve success, you need an expert who knows how to do things right – look no further than LiteData.
- Google Adwords: Google adwords optimization is just as important as, if not more than, setting up a Google Adwords account itself. We’ll help you create ad campaigns that perfectly target the keywords you wish, to attract more visitors to your site.
- Google Places: Move beyond your website. Especially helpful if you own a local business. We’ll put up your business’s listing on Google Places. Our Google Places optimization service will help interested local customers easily find your business.
- Consultation: Our SEO consultants can do an in-depth analysis of your brand’s online presence, and provide you with insightful recommendations that will ensure better reach and enhanced sales for your business. SEO needs to be incorporated in every aspect of your website – from designing, to inputing content.
- Website Review: There’s much more to a website than what meets the eye. Broken links, error pages, improper page redirects – there’s a lot that can, and does, go wrong with a website. Our SEO experts will thoroughly analyze your website’s structure, navigation, and all things that matter, to keep website functionality at its best. We’ll then approach you with our report to make recommendations.
- Keyword Research: Keywords you use on your website need to be popular enough to attract sufficient traffic to your site, while at the same time differentiating from other websites online. At LiteData, we know how to find keywords that will drive traffic optimally to your site. We’ll reveal which keywords on your website are garnering most traffic after analyzing it. We’ll also thoroughly study your competitors’ websites and find out which keywords work best for them. They say knowledge is power – why not have a competitive advantage?
- Website Ranking Reports: There will be different keywords you’ll be targeting. Find out where your website ranks in search engine results for those keywords. We’ll analyze your website’s position for all of your keywords in the top three search engines – Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- HTML Analysis: Descriptions, file names, URLs, metatags and the HTML code, in general, are SEO minefields. Detailed analysis and specific recommendations concerning these will make sure that you move several places up from your current search engine rankings.
At LiteData, we develop applications that make running your business a smoother affair. We have developed applications for businesses in Charlotte, NC – from stock market apps to social media implementation apps that drive traffic and convert them to clients! We also pride ourselves in our custom application development – those which address our client’s specific needs.
Irrespective of the platform computers in your business use – Microsoft, Linux or Unix – we can design and develop apps that cut across boundaries and deliver cutting edge performance. Our team of highly experienced application developers have worked with practically all types software, including MSF, ASP, Visual Studio, Windows, SQL Server, and several other platforms.
The custom web applications we develop for your business will help you stay ahead of the competition. Most potential customers are subconsciously on the lookout for businesses that can stay on top of things. Having customer-oriented web apps on your website will give you a technological advantage, and lead to higher sales.
Our most popular customer-oriented applications are those that filter data. Data filtering is a new, unexplored, but highly potent way to ensure better end-user experience (the end-user could be your customers or employees). These apps “filter the noise” – in other words, they ensure that when your customer or employee does a search on your website or database, the data they receive is extremely relevant and anything that isn’t needed or wanted is filtered out.
Whether you are looking to have a new application design, or wish to update the one that you already have – we are just an email away.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU APPROACH US WITH YOUR APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT NEEDS?
- Comprehensive analysis of your business’ needs: You’ll need to let us know what your business needs. Detailed descriptions generally lead to faster application development. Once you’ve stated your needs, we’ll do a comprehensive analysis of your business, and what it’ll take to arrive at a working model for your application. In the end, this will set you apart from the rest.
- Production of design specifications: We’ll then move on to outlining the specifications that your business app’s design will need. We’ll have you take a look at them, to make sure you are happy with the developments we are making.
- Development of initial design concept: Once the specs have been cleared, a design concept will be finalized, and the application will become more than just an answer to your businesses’ needs – it will become an idea waiting to happen.
- Programming: We’ll start work on the idea, and program it so that the end product meets, and exceeds, your standards.
- Testing and validation on your platform: To ensure that the developed application works perfectly with the software and platform your company uses, we’ll run validation tests and checks. The project is not completed until you are satisfied.
- Client support: We’ll provide you with training to help you familiarize yourself, and your IT staff with the functionality of the application.
A brand is so much more than just a name. If strategized and developed correctly, a brand can distinguish a business far above it’s competition. We, at LiteData, know what makes a branding strategy “click,” and what makes it appeal to the business’ target audience. When you choose us to design your business’s online brand – you can have a peace of mind knowing it’s in the right hands.
The What Of Branding With LiteData Brand creation is not synonymous with logo designing. At LiteData, we know that better than anyone else, just for the simple reason that we’ve “been there, done that,” and know what works.
HERE’S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER, TO HELP YOU BUILD YOUR BRAND:
- Logo Designing: Logos are the most important part of your brand identity, both online and offline. They’ll be used in conjunction with your business name everywhere on the web. We’ll design logos that define your business, your ethics, and make sure it appeals to your target audience. Besides, it’s not just one logo development and design we are talking about. We’ll send enough designs your way, that you’ll be astonished by all of the choices.
- Marketing Collateral: Looks matter. Remember what they say about first impressions being lasting impressions? Business cards, flyers or brochures are generally exchanged in the first meeting. What does your marketing collateral say about you and your business? We can develop the right marketing materials for your employees, so that they reflect your business culture.
- Business Stationery: Make your brand tangible. While brand creation with a logo is a step in the right direction, incorporating the logo into your letterhead, and envelopes, will help your brand make an indelible mark on your prospects and clients.
WE CAN DESIGN YOUR BUSINESS STATIONERY TO HELP IT STRIKE THE RIGHT CHORD.
- Brochures: There’s more to a brochure than simply conveying a message. Our team of designers can design brochures that not only convey the information you want them to, but also make your brand stand apart from several others which may also have printed brochures, but without the unique look and feel as yours. If you need brochure designing in Charlotte, North Carolina, or anywhere around the country, contact us, and we won’t disappoint.
- Email Signatures: Email communication can never be underestimated. What impression are you making with every email you send? We’ll create an email signature design that will not only reinforce your business’ brand, but also impress the recipient of your email
THE HOW OF BRANDING WITH LITEDATA
WHEN YOU APPROACH US FOR A BRANDING STRATEGY FOR YOUR BUSINESS, HERE’S HOW WE WILL PROCEED:
- You let us know what you are looking for: a logo design (if you have one in mind), the colors you would like to incorporate into the color scheme of the design, what you want us to design (see ‘The What Of Branding With LiteData’ above).
- Our team of designers will study your business and propose different designs that will fit your company’s profile
- We’ll submit those designs to you
- You’ll love them all, choose one, and improve your business brand’s visibility several fold.
THE WHY OF BRANDING WITH LITEDATA
- Unique, creative and in-sync with your business – if that’s the kind of brand designing you want for your Charlotte, NC business (or anywhere else in the country, for that matter), LiteData is the company for you.
- We study your business, your target audience, and your requirements before drawing up designs that will help people identify with your brand.
- It’s never just another logo design for us. We give individual attention and utmost importance to every business, every logo.
- We know what makes a successful brand and that a logo is never enough. LiteData helps you make your brand a tangible entity in its own right – offline and online.
- Everything listed in the $1,499 package plus-
- Article Circulation
- 4 more articles per month
- 8 Total Articles
- Social Media
- 10 weekly post creations and implementation
- Link Reclamation
- Removal or repurposing of (BAD) links
- Link Reposession
- get the links that are 'rightfully' yours
- Everything listed in the $899 package plus-
- Article Circulation
- 2 more articles per month
- 4 articles total
- Competitor Analysis Report
- Discover what your competition is doing to gain traffic
- Social Media
- Set-up and overview of upto 3 social media accounts with continuing support
- Everything listed in the $499 package plus-
- On-Page SEO
- meta tags, content review, anchor text, robots.txt, etc...
- Article Circulation
- 2 Articles written per month
- reach out to over 30,000+ journalists, bloggers and 250,000+ subscribers
- Pay Per Click Ad's
- set up of Google Pay Per Click campaign and custom Pay Per Click Google ad creation
- Search Engine Rank Monitoring
- monthly analytics reports
- 1 Time Analysis & consultation
- Current Rank Analysis Report
- Obstacle Analysis Report
- Link Analysis Report
- Keyword Discovery Report
- Personalized Suggestions